Saturday, July 11, 2009

My 2nd birthday

It's been a very long time since I've posted something, so this post will have a lot of pictures.

My mamam, dada and I went to New York to celebrate my birthday with family and friends.

Here I am with my dada, my cousin Keiana and my uncle Marco. We just finished with breakfast.

After breakfast, I played in one of Central Park's many playgrounds.


This is a "portrait" photo of me and Keiana.

On my way to the zoo... and my excitement in seeing a little puppy to play with...


A family photo...

And my tattoo...

One day, we went to visit the Statue of Liberty. On the way there, it was drizzling, so I wore my raingear.

I did pull-ups in the subway car :)




Dada and I showed our solidarity with Lady Liberty...

I don't remember what I was thinking when this photo was taken, but it must have been naughty!

We went on a horsey ride in Central Park. At first, I was scared about sitting on the side of the carriage closest to the horsey. Then I thought... what's the big deal? I moved to the other side (closer to the horsey) and away from mamam and dada.



Here are some photos from my birthday party, which I shared with my cousins Keiana and Ella. The party was held at the Field House at Chelsea Piers in NYC. Check out my Netherlands "football" jersey below:

Here, Keiana and I are going down the slide together.

This is our birthday cake, which has our photos on the icing. Pretty cool, huh?

Here's a photo of me, Keiana, my mamam and my dada. Keiana is a little shy, so my dada was surprised that she let him hold her for a bunch of photos!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I hope you had a very happy birthday, Julius! The picture are wonderful. - Jessica