skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, July 10, 2008
My buddy Cory...
During the week, when my mama and dada go to work, I play with Cory all day. We have lots of fun together. He's four months older than me, but I'm almost as tall as he is. But he is much bigger!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Julius Peterson - From My Point of View
Blog Archive
►
2009
(17)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(10)
▼
2008
(17)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(2)
▼
July
(10)
Water fun!
Happy me!
Update!
I have more than two teeth... I promise
How to dunk a ball
My buddy Cory...
How do I get down?
I can dunk!
The best walker ever!
My birthday party!
►
February
(3)
About Me
JuliusPeterson
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment